You can only have one driving region on your profile, but you may be able to drive in different states. We can't guarantee that drivers will receive requests in regions they aren't approved to drive in.
Existing drivers can choose a city or state at State & City Driver Information to see specific in-state license, insurance, and registration requirements. New drivers can log in to Driver application requirements to see driver, document, and vehicle requirements for their city.
If you're making a permanent switch or aren't receiving rides in a region you regularly drive in, let us know. When you're ready to switch to a different Lyft community, send us the following:
- Your name, phone number, and email address associated with your Lyft account
- The city you currently drive in
- The city you'd like to switch to
- Your new address
- Confirmation that you're ready to drive in your new city
- Heads up: You won't be able to drive in your previous city after you switch
Tap 'Contact Support' below to send us your info.